Return & Refund Policy:
- All sales are final. Sorry, there are no refunds. All antique items are sold as is.
- If the item is in stock in the shop it will be packaged and shipped in a timely fashion.
- UPS will be used for shipping.
- Packages will be insured for full value.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Our postal address is:
111 York Street (RT.1)
Kennebunk, ME 04043
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 207-985-8356
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Americana Workshop does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with
federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- In certain areas Americana Workshop uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect